Libra is represented by the scales; this is to reflect Libra’s fixation on balance and harmony. Libras are obsessed with symmetry and they strive to create equilibrium in all areas of life. After harvest season in ancient times, the Libra sign was characterized as the time to divide the harvest equally and make sure it was fair for all. These ambiverts prefer to hear others out when making decisions and are exceptional at talking and active listening throughout the conversation. This enables Libra to understand the whole story and engage in the deciding factor that ensures equality. Like a game of “tug-of-war”, the rope that holds up the scales illustrates their turbulent struggle for balance. Libras not only help others with their conflicts, but this air sign also sways between their own extroverted and introverted self. Libra's internal battle creates emotional tension, and they must find a way to release it. These connoisseurs love to make decisions; this is why they have such high interests in the best materials, stunning objects, money, high art, and intellectualism.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for all.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
top of page
bottom of page